Sunday, August 28, 2011

Trivia Team Names

Last week I went to a trivia night at a bar called Bar None on Third Ave. I had met the hostess on the Alaska cruise because she was writing down the questions during the trivia games on the ship. When she told me this was one of her jobs, I said, "That's what I should do for a living."
Anyway, I went to the trivia night she hosted alone. Everyone from work was busy. I went just to see what it would be like and it was fun. I teamed up with strangers. The most fun is coming up with goofy team names. This week I chose the name Justice Legion of Doom, combining the Justice League of America and their worst enemies, the Legion of Doom. I didn't help me win, but at least I wasn't dead last.

In the interim, I have thought of a few other nifty team names:
The New Cyber Mutants
The MacMahon and Tate Secretarial Pool
Or
The World Wide Wicket Secretarial Pool
The Superman Emergency Squad
The Three Husbands of Scarlett O'Hara
Spacely Sprockets
Jet Screamer and the Blast-Offs
Frankenstein Junior and the Impossibles

50 points if you identify all the references.

No comments:

Post a Comment